Happy WOYWW everyone
Today I finally got round to sorting my ‘workshop’ brushes….which turned out to be a bigger job than I thought!
At the workshops I run I provide brushes for my students and every now and again I like to go through them and move to a ‘scruffy’ jar the ones that are no longer fit for their purpose in the world of acrylics but are ok for more crafting techniques. I also mark the handles with pink nail varnish so as few as possible go missing lol.
So first I tipped them all out….
I didn’t realise I had so many….I then put all the same size and style of brushes together, checked for pink nail varnish and marked up any new additions.
Once dry I put them all back in my carousel and back on my desk….happy now they look all neat and tidy!!